Smackpro

Smackpro which stands for Seamless Mass Advertising Competition Killer it is a program used to generate home business. These individuals use this program is supposed to teach you how to steer customers from one page to another. What they want to do is creat a massive network of visitors so that in that number there will be some people who will be interested in the program or product your advertising.

Warning! We have spent $113,317 testing and reviewing different opportunities and money making strategies. Whether it's stock market investing, real estate investing, internet marketing, direct mail, MLM, or buying a franchise, we've been scammed, cheated, and lied to! It took testing hundreds of opportunities to find out what works and what doesn't. If you want to find out what is making us an excellent income from home then........ Click HERE To Discover The Secret Behind Internet Business Success

Some of the things they're advertising the program has are a crafty automated system that does 96.4% of the selling for you, a highly skilled phon closer that does the other 3.6% for you, an easy cash earnings of $300 or more per day with this system, earnings of another $2000 is supposedly guaranteed through their profit share plan. THey also have a six figure retirement plan. S.M.A.C.K is a collection of over $6000 keywords themed websites, a network of coregistration websites,social networking groups, social bookmark sites, 10,000 blogs, and much more. All which is supposed to produce a massive collaboration of unique website traffic.

 

Since we review business opportunities for a living we know which one work and which ones don't. Click Here To See How You Can Make Money.