Brought To You By Federalreviews 11 Affiliate Tips
I have compiled a list of 11 affiliate tips which I think will help you with marketing your web site and affiliate programs.
1. Spend a lot of time trying to get a high ranking in search engines for your web sites. Learn as much as you can about search engines and make it a weekly task to try to get good rankings.
2. The word "free" and especially when written "FREE" is over used. Use it only occasionally on your site. For example you could use it to give away a free E-Book or free article you have written.
Warning! We have spent $113,317 testing and reviewing different opportunities and money making strategies. Whether it's stock market investing, real estate investing, internet marketing, direct mail, MLM, or buying a franchise, we've been scammed, cheated, and lied to! It took testing hundreds of opportunities to find out what works and what doesn't. If you want to find out what is making us an excellent income from home then........ Click HERE To Discover The Secret Behind Internet Business Success
3. Spend 75% of your time marketing your web site and affiliate programs and 25% of your time working on them. Most people spend about 10% to 20% marketing their web site and affiliate programs. Then again, most people online do not make any money!
4. Use text links rather than banners for your affiliate programs. Text links get a much higher click through ratio. People have trained themselves to ignore banners.
5. Write you own articles and post them on a separate page on your site. Then submit them to the following article resource sites:
6. Check your clicks and sales regularly at your affiliate web site. If you see a slow down in clicks and/or sales then alter your marketing. Try something different. Do not use the same techniques if they are not working.
7. Use Newsgroups but do it in a clever way. Stand out from the crowd. Use Newsgroups to announce new articles you have written. But make sure you read the rules of each newsgroup and never, ever spam.
8. Do not use graphics that slow your web page down. If you are selling or pre-selling information have predominantly text on your page. My site has 1 visible graphic on it. Thats right. Just 1!
9. Join a number of newsletters related to the theme of your web site. You can get a lot of valuable affiliate tips from good newsletters.
10. Post articles other webmasters have written on your site, but ask them first. You can even do your own review of other peoples articles.
11. Find out whether any affiliate programs you belong to have articles at their site and see if you can post them at your site. Then you can include a link back to their site at the end of the article.