Brought To You By Federalreviews Incredible Ways To Keep Your Sales Soaring
The ten ideas below will help you have consistent sales for months and even years to come.
1. Maximize the effectiveness of your banner ads. Don't just use the same ad on every banner, use a variety to attract the greatest number of clickers.
2. Make your web site load much faster by cutting down on banner ads and start using more buttons. Button ads are also smaller and take up less space.
3. Offer free advertising space to well known and respected companies on your web site. Sometimes people link their business credibility to yours.
Warning! We have spent $113,317 testing and reviewing different opportunities and money making strategies. Whether it's stock market investing, real estate investing, internet marketing, direct mail, MLM, or buying a franchise, we've been scammed, cheated, and lied to! It took testing hundreds of opportunities to find out what works and what doesn't. If you want to find out what is making us an excellent income from home then........ Click HERE To Discover The Secret Behind Internet Business Success
4. People have been taught all their life to respect people in authority. Tell your visitors that you are the president or CEO of your business.
5. Offer people a free telephone consultation before they order your product. When they get to know you personally, it could convert to more sales.
6. Test the "bill me later option" on your web site. Most people are honest and will pay you. It is a powerful little niche and could increase your sales.
7. Find a charity your target audience would likely support. Tell people on your ad copy that you will give a percentage of the profits to that charity.
8. Hold a "buy the most wins contest" on your web site. Tell people each monthly winner will get their entire purchase refunded.
9. Attract visitors to your web site by offering them a free course. You could package the course on a follow-up autoresponder and send lessons daily.
10. Interview people related to your industry and get their legal permission to convert it to an article. Promote your web site by submitting it to ezines.